Nitecore UM10 Battery Charger
Nitecore UM10 Battery Charger is a USB powered single Li-ion battery charger with a high definition LCD display screen that shows a real time charging status. The UM10 is compatible with Li-ion / IMR 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440 sized batteries. The integrated intelligent power management system intelligently detects input power and distributes charging power. The UM10 offers a unique priority mode that offers either battery or USB charging. The UM10 also enables data transfer via USB. No more tangled messes with the rear USB cable winder and grooves to accommodate 2.5mm/3.0mm USB cables. The UM10 is constructed from fire retardant materials and is also designed for optimal heat dissipation.
- USB powered single Li-ion battery charger
- High definition LCD displays real time charging status
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Features USB output charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power
- Intelligently distributes charging power
- Priority mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Enables data transfer via USB
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Features rear USB cable winder and grooves to accommodate 2.5mm/3.0mm USB cables
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Input Voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
- Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Dimensions: 100mm x 38mm x 35mm
- Weight: 2.01oz (57g) (without battery and power cord)
Tips for new nicotine users: Sub-ohm or low resistance atomizers produce a higher throat hit than standard,high resistance atomizers. We strongly suggest 3 to 6mg eLiquid or lower with sub-ohm or low resistance atomizer heads. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
For standard,high resistance atomizers or restrictive devices (ex. pod based,pen), we recommend 6mg or higher due to the mouth to lung (MTL) design of this atomizer,tank. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
Warning: Sub ohm or low resistance tanks should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Battery Safety Warning:
Use special caution when using Li-Ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board(PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion and,or fire.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears or rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
myvaporstore.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.