Innokin Ares V2 Limited Edition RTA by Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis - Rebuildable Tank Atomizer for MTL Vaping
From the manufacturer:
THE ARES-2 LE RTA - We Listened… AGAIN!
The Ares-2 LE is one part a thank you and one part us listening to you.
First, THANK YOU! Thank you for your support and purchase of the Ares-2! Whether you are brand new to rebuildables, or a seasoned builder we are thrilled that you are using the tank, enjoying the tank, and not smoking because of the tank.
Second, WE LISTENED…AGAIN! We listen to your comments, suggestions, and reviews of the Ares-2 and present the Ares-2 LE.
For the LE version, functionally, everything is the same…
…all remain for your vaping convenience and pleasure.
- The easy slide open filling
- The child/top cap safety lock
- The improved seals and main air flow control
- The Cross Air Flow control
- The easy drop in build deck
- The liquid barriers
- The wrap around wick placement threading
- The all-inclusive accessories kit
The changes to the LE version are all aesthetic. This was done to address your comments and change accordingly.
1) We have changed the finish of the tank. The LE versions will be available in two colors, Onyx and Flint in both the 22mm and 24mm versions. These have more of a matte sandblasted finish that we feel give the tank a more high-end look.
2) We have removed the base knurling pattern to continue the classy, high end look.
3) We have limited the branding on the bell. The bell no longer has the laser etched branding. Now on one side it says Ares-2 and on the other LE. Both are embossed, classy, and much more subtle than the original.
4) We have improved the look and durability of our mouthpieces. They now have a more updated look and perfectly match the tank. Both a solid color and ultem look tip are included. They are now both metal to prevent the safety nipple from shearing off.
5) The bottom of the tank will now have LE and a serial number.
6) We have added a T2 Torx tool to the already impressive accessory kit allowing you to remove the top cap screws to change the liquid fill port silicone seal if needed.
We hope you enjoy the changes we have made to the Ares-2 LE and thank you for your ongoing support!
Our Premium e-Liquid
Wick, Wire and Tools
Features and Specs
- Designed in Collaboration with Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis the VapinGreek
- Designed for Mouth to Lung (MTL)
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- E-Liquid Capacity: 4.0ml
- Improved Removable Top Cap and Seal
- New 0.8mm Airhole
- New Cross Airflow Control (CAFC)
- More Accurate Airflow Selection
- Drop-in Coil Sky Build Deck for Single Coil Builds
- Top Fill Design with Slide Out Fill Hole
- Liquid Barrier to Minimize Leaks
- Rounded Bell Chamber to Reduce Air Turbulence
- Adjustable Single Airflow Slot and Single Airflow Hole
- Five Different Sized Airflow Holes
- Includes Two Different Build Tools
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter
or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or
how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by
the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Tips for new nicotine users: Sub-ohm or low resistance atomizers produce a higher throat hit than standard,high resistance atomizers. We strongly suggest 3 to 6mg eLiquid or lower with sub-ohm or low resistance atomizer heads. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
For standard,high resistance atomizers or restrictive devices (ex. pod based,pen), we recommend 6mg or higher due to the mouth to lung (MTL) design of this atomizer,tank. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
Warning: Sub ohm or low resistance tanks should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Battery Safety Warning:
Use special caution when using Li-Ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board(PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion and,or fire.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears or rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
myvaporstore.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.