Apexium LUC V2 LCD Battery Charger
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.
The LUC V2 charger can charge at 500mA or 1000mA current.
500mA for 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500 and 17500 batteries
or 1000mA for 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 and 22650 batteries.
When the LCD displays Er(short for Error), the charger will stop charging automatically. This occurs when battery voltage goes below 2V within 5 seconds, the Er mark on the LCD screen will disappear once the battery is removed from the charger.