Twisted Messes RDA² (Squared) designed in collaboration with Jay Bo
Following the great success of the original Twisted Messes RDA, partnered with the famous Jay Bo, they have now introduced the Twisted Messes Squared. The original Twisted messes featured massive, intricate builds, earning the name, Twisted Messes! The Twisted Messes Squared improves upon this design. This RDA features four large 2.8mm post holes and square posts for ease of use. It is almost close to the velocity styled build deck! A sleek, clean design, followed by ease of use and square adjustable airflow, you can not go wrong. This RDA is easy to build on even with new users due to the design of their deck. The split-post design allows for a dramatic increase in coil installation versatility. With this design, they somehow allowed a 5.5mm deep juice well on a 22mm RDA! Thus, allowing space for massive builds!
Included in the kit is a replacement drip tip made of an all new material, Radel Polyphenylsulfone. Radel is heat resistant in temperatures up to 207C. It is also impact resistant, chemical resistant, flame retardant and withstands over 1,000 cycles of steam sterilization without any significant loss of properties. This would be the only drip tip you need!
The Twisted Messes RDA² (TMSquared) features a two-post design with 4 individual post holes. Each post hole is 2.8mm in diameter accommodating any build you can throw at it.
The split-post design allows for a dramatic increase in coil installation versatility.
Check out our Wick, Wire and Tools section below:
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 1-5/8" x 7/8" (Including Tip and Threads)
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- Split post design allowing coil installation into the center, far sides or via the standard method.
- Negative post milled into the deck
- Four individual 2.8mm post holes
- Clamp style posts with flat bottomed screws for better connection (thanks to JayBo)
- 5.5mm juice well
- Stainless Steel construction throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
- Black Radel Drip Tip, a high-temperature plastic with a slightly lower melting point than PEEK
- Hex-Driver and Hex Screws included
- Square air-holes, cut via electricity
- All PEEK insulators
- Gold plated brass contact pin
- Three 3x3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.