Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 with Cubic RDA Starter Kit
The Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 Starter Kit features a high powered mod that is designed for a comfortable, all day vaping experience using the two configurable fire buttons and rubberized grip. The Vcigo K2 can fire up to 230 watts and supports temperature control modes for Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel wire and TCR. The Fuchai Vcigo K2 also features a voltage regulation mode and a preheat function. The Fuchai Vcigo K2 features two different fire buttons for both comfort and personal preference. The two fire buttons may be configured to function as either a fire button, mode button or nothing. For example, this allows for one button to be a fire button and the other, a mode button to change temperature control modes on the fly. The Vcigo K2 features a 0.96" TFT color display screen with a zinc alloy construction. The Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) which may be charged via the micro USB charging port. This starter kit also includes the Fuchai Cubic RDA which features the popular dual post velocity style build deck with four post holes. The Fuchai Cubic RDA features a sleek cube or square shape design and includes a ultra wide bore drip tip which also allows you to drip directly onto the coil and cotton.
Our Premium E-Liquid
Wick, Wire and Tools
Features and Specs for Fuchai Vcigo K2 Mod:
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
- Dimensions: 3-7/16" x 1-11/16" x 1-3/16" (Without Tank)
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 10.0 - 230.0W
- Voltage Input: 6.4 - 8.4V
- Voltage Output: 1.0 - 7.5V
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 304, 316, 317 (SS), TCR
- Temperature Range: 100 - 300C / 200 - 570F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm
- Voltage Regulation Mode
- Preheat Function
- Two Different Fire Buttons for Comfort and Preference
- 0.96" TFT Color Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Rubberized Grip
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- *External charger recommended for optimal charging speeds*
- Micro USB Charging Port (DC 5V/2.5A)
- Firmware Upgradeable
Features and Specs for Fuchai Cubic RDA:
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 7/8" (including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 22mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- Dual Post Velocity Style Build Deck with Four Post Holes
- Large Build Deck allows for Easy and Varied Builds
- Square Design
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Ultra Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Includes Spare O-Rings, Spare Screws, Cotton Pad and Allen Key
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter
or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or
how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by
the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Battery Safety Warning:
caution when using Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging
characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you
have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging,
discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries
come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any
other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting
your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket,
purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must
store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in
protection circuit board (PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge,
over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may
increase your risk or explosion an/or fire.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged
including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if
battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any
manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and
discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is
not covered by warranty.
myvaporstore.com will not be held
responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or
temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery.
Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how
to care for them properly.
- 1 x Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 Mod
1 x Sigelei Fuchai RDA
1 x Set of Spare Screws and O-Rings
1 x Cotton Pad
1 x Allen Key