Nitecore Intellicharger NEW i2 Battery Charger
The Nitecore Intellicharger NEW i2, an updated edition of the original i2 charger, is a charger with compatibility, efficiency and intelligence. It works will almost all types of rechargeable batteries, including 1.2, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The NEW i2 automatically identifies battery types and capacity, and applies an appropriate charging current based on automatic detection or manual setting. Additionally, yellow and red power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process. NEW i2: it's as simple as insert, detect and charge.
- Twice the charging speed of the original Nitecore i2 Charger
- Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology
- Capable of charging two batteries
- Two charging slots charge and control independently
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
- Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(MAX), DC 9V~12V
- Output voltage: 4.35V ±1% / 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 500mA x 2 / 1000mA x 1
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650,18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- Dimensions: 132mm x 70mm x 35mm
- Weight: 126g (without batteries and power cord)
Tips for new nicotine users: Sub-ohm or low resistance atomizers produce a higher throat hit than standard,high resistance atomizers. We strongly suggest 3 to 6mg eLiquid or lower with sub-ohm or low resistance atomizer heads. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
For standard,high resistance atomizers or restrictive devices (ex. pod based,pen), we recommend 6mg or higher due to the mouth to lung (MTL) design of this atomizer,tank. Preference may vary depending on the user and frequency of use.
Warning: Sub ohm or low resistance tanks should only be used by experienced users. Extra safety precautions should be practiced when using a sub ohm tank. This tank will only work on a mechanical mod or a regulated mod capable of firing sub ohm atomizers and coils. For example, if you have a 0.2ohm coil, your mod must be able to fire atomizers of 0.2ohm or lower. You must also ensure that your batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 20 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! Any questions please contact us by email.
Battery Safety Warning:
Use special caution when using Li-Ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board(PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion and,or fire.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears or rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
myvaporstore.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.