Innokin iTaste 134 Mini Variable Wattage APV
18350: 4"L x 1"D
18500: 4-3/4"L x 1"D
Approx. Weight: 6 oz.
- The standby current： 150uA maximum
- Maximum output voltage： 6.0V (unloaded)
- Maximum output current： 5.0A（Built in 7A fuse for protection and stability.）
- Maximum output wattage： 12.5W(Watts mode)
- Resistance of clearomizer： 1.2 ohm (minimum)
- Battery: Fits 18350 or 18500 (IMR high drain without protection, maximum current output is more than 5000mA.) iTaste 134 Mini cannot use 2 stacked batteries and any other types of batteries may damage your iTaste 134 Mini.
- Scale Display Wattage: Scale display wattage improves intuitive control and provides more accurate performance…
- Variable Wattage: The rotational wheel adjusts wattage in the following increments: 7.0 , 8.0 , 8.5 , 9.0 , 9.5 , 10.5 , 11.0 , 12.0 , 12.5 .
- Use lower wattage for low-resistance (ohms) accessories and higher wattage for high-resistance (ohms) accessories
- Battery Level Indicator: The iTaste 134 battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow, and red LED lights. Green = Fully Charged Yellow = Half Discharged Red = Charge Needed
- High compatibility 510 connector: Will fit iClear16, and iClear30 dual coil clearomizers, as well as standard 510 accessories
- ON/OFF Battery Switch: Quickly clicking the power button three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the device. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it's in your pocket or bag and prevents accidental changes to your settings.
- 10-Seconds Cutoff: If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste 134 will shut itself off until the button is released and pressed again
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
The Innokin iTaste Mini 134 will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
myvaporstore.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.