Efest LUC Charger LCD Universal Charger
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.
The LUC charger can charge at 500mA or 1000mA current.
500mA for 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500 and 17500 batteries
or 1000mA for 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 and 22650 batteries. In 1000mA mode, the LUC will charge batteries at about twice the speed of the Trustfire Multifunctional Charger TR-001 (500mA)
CV is 4.23V.
When the LCD displays ‘Er’(short for Error), the charger will stop charging automatically. This occurs when battery voltage goes below 2V within 5 seconds, the “Er” mark on the LCD screen will disappear once the battery is removed from the charger.
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
myvaporstore.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.